More of Adrian's
1926 TT named Albert. (Red cab - flat deck)
Albert was bought from a Mr Bernie Engelbach in Albany (near Auckland) who advised it came from Wellington, New Zealand.
It appears to have been used by a utility company. Traces of grey paint indicate it was a Post and Telegraph vehicle. Bolt holes over the deck and rub marks on the cab suggest that structures and boxes were fixed to (perhaps ladder racks or overhead wire platform?).
We have not been able to trace back history of it unfortunately.
1925 TT restored by Rod Cullinane (owner) and Chris Dyer (Model T aficionado of Rangiora, NZ).
The truck was built from a collection of parts over 20 odd years. Deck and cab are built from New Zealand Southland Beech to a period style. No history is known.
Return to Model T Central Truck Gallery